I create beautiful, intuitive interfaces.
You know the ones you want to tell your friends about because it was easy and pleasant to use? Where you didn’t have to think through the next click/scroll/hover because it was obvious? In the digital world this is called good user experience and that’s where I come in.
How I can help
1. Insight & Recommendations
With 13 years experience in helping businesses succeed in the online space, I’ll take the time to fully understand your objectives and provide advice on how best to deliver design solutions on time, within budget and with a happy customer on the other side of the screen.
2. Interaction Design & Wireframing
An essential part of the design process – looking in detail at the architecture of the tool or site and refining how the audience will navigate content. This includes wireframing concepts to ensuring the entire user experience is a seamless one, flowing logically end to end.
3. Visual design
Also known as the fun part! I’ll team up with my good friends Photoshop and Illustrator to make the interface design look attractive, intuitive and cleanly aligned to your brand so the online experience is a natural extension of your market presence. And with skills in HTML5 and CSS3, I can also help tweak the end result to ensure it reflects the original designs.
Some lovely clients said …
- As for the website, I LOVE IT!! And I'm not just saying that to be nice. Many websites bury their message, look boring or fail to clearly state their position in the market. Yours has clear messages ... it looks dynamic and contemporary with a great use of colour and the target audience is very clear.Tracey & AssociatesStephen Tracey
- Thanks again for your fantastic work on the website - I still get great feedback on its professional look and ease of navigation.Red Berry PhotographyChris Jallard
- May I compliment you on your efficiency as well as your artistic ability – you have made what could have been a difficult assignment easy. We are very grateful to have found a true professional!McCloud Consulting GroupBrenda McCloud
- Rebecca was simply amazing in her ability to fix up weird and random photographs (so good, I wonder whether we’re overpaying our photographers!)Think EducationMarketing Manager
- I’ve worked with Rebecca on a number of design projects now and she consistently over delivers - I can wholly recommend her skills as a reliable, innovative designer with a strong grasp of what it takes to be effective in the digital space.InfoToday ConsultingJohn Burrows